As a member of AEI, you are eligible to submit your student works into traveling exhibits that circulate through the state of Iowa, visiting schools where teachers have signed up to have the exhibit mailed to their school.
You do not have to submit work to the traveling exhibit in order to have the exhibit come to your school or office.
Traveling Exhibit entry guidelines:
- Only AEI members are eligible to enter student work.
- Each AEI member may enter 10 pieces of student artwork.
- Artwork must be backed with a firm backing (i.e. oaktag, tagboard) and covered with clear vinyl or acetate or, new this year, artwork may be top mounted on a backing and laminated.
- Artwork must be matted no larger than 22" x 28".
- Information must be typed in the labels. No labels should be hand written.
- Artwork can be given to your area representative to bring to the April (spring) board meeting for judging.
- If you want to schedule the Elementary or Secondary shows during the 2013-14 school year to come to your school or office, sign up here.
Christine Laue, Secondary
Jean Caboth, Elementary